Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups; this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately addressed.
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged. In addition, some pupils who do not receive free school meals may have some significant barriers to learning.
- We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil who has legitimately been identified as being disadvantaged or at risk of being unable to access learning effectively.
- Pupil Premium funding will be allocated on a needs basis, linked to analysis of outcomes for pupils. Limited funding and resources may mean that not all children who receive free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium intervention at any one time.
The full report can be seen by following this link.